Crescent Center Deli Catering Policy
We are proud to offer full service business catering to all tenants in the Crescent Center. Below are our catering policies that will help us serve you in a timely and efficient manner.
When ordering from our standard or specialty catering menu:
- Please place all catering orders at least one day in advance by 5:00 pm.
- You may place your order up to one week in advance. Large or specialty orders may be placed as early as you like.
- The Crescent Center Deli is open from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm, Monday through Friday. However, you may reach us by phone between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday for catering orders or any other deli services.
- Specialty items, such as shrimp trays, may require extra notice.
- Specialty Catering orders require at least a two day notice. Some may require additional notice depending on the nature and size of the order.
- Delivery times are scheduled first come, first serve.
- We understand there are situations that unexpectedly arise from time to time. We will try our best to accommodate any last minute catering orders; however, we cannot guarantee availability for such requests.
- For last minute catering orders, please remember the following:
- The more general your order, the quicker we can accommodate your request.
- The more specific your order, the longer it will take us to accommodate your request.
We welcome call-ahead orders from our in-house menu for pick-up. We begin accepting pick-up orders at 10:00 am.
- We accept all major credit cards, cash and company checks.
- For Faster Service, new account applications are available, if you would like to set up a house account.
- You will also find a Credit Card authorization form if you prefer we keep your card on file.